Our Service's Scopes
After receiving the project program we develop the following:
- Space planning.
- Conceptual design.
- Site plan.
- Elevations and sections.
- Architecture construction drawings and specifications.
- Furniture layout and design.
Structure Drawing Process
- After Architecture drawings are completed, Structure drawings will be prepared including calculation sheets and specifications.
Parallel to structure drawings, MEP drawings will be prepared and will include the following:
- Lighting and power.
- Tel. and data
- Security and CCTV
- Fire alarm.
- Panel boards and schedules.
- Generator and transformer ( if required).
- Compressed air loops ( if required)
- Water supply system including booster pumps ( if required)
- Drainage system including lifting stations ( if required)
- Elevators ( if required)
- Access control system
What we do in project managment scope:
Prepare and issue tenders.
Technical and commercial evaluation of offers.
Recommendation of successful contractors.
Full time supervision, management and coordination for all contracts.
Tracking the Project Schedule.
Directing the site activities, approving and accepting the works performed by the Contractor.
Tracking Pay Applications.
Reviewing Contractors Claims.
Claims on behalf of The Owner.
Check with the Contractor receipt of materials and equipment handed by Owner to Contractor.
Organize and manage connections and communications with the Contractor.
Assure that the Contractor respects and complies with all the contractual obligations at site;
Check and approve the “Progress of Work Report”.
What we do in Interior Design scope:
- Fit out design
- Efficient space planning
- Creative in design
- Office storage design
- Material selection
- External landscaping